Now, here we go!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
QUESTIONS FROM AISHWARYA SHAH
1.WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SMELLS?
My favorites smells include apples, cinnamon, and the smell of Christmas. Pine needles, hot chocolate, fresh snow, peppermints, etc.
2.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU’RE STRESSED?
When I am stressed, I look for an outlet. Sometimes it may be a good book, other times it may be happy hour with my friends. Depends of my mood.
3.WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON AND WHY?
My favorite season is Summer. I like Fall too, but only for a few weeks.
4.IS THERE ANYTHING YOU REGRET FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD?
No regrets. Just lessons learned.
5.EARLY BIRD OR NIGHT OWL?
Early bird for sure.
6.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST TIME-WASTING HABIT?
7.WHAT’S ONE THING YOU WANT TO MASTER?
Hmmm… good question.
8.WHAT HAVE YOU NEVER TRIED BUT WANT TO?
9.WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
That I won’t accomplish all of my dreams.
10.DESCRIBE THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN YOUR ROOM.
11.WHAT DO YOU WANT THE OLD YOU TO LOOK BACK ON AND REMEMBER FONDLY?
I want to remember that I was also strong.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I am lactose intolerant. I don’t even miss dairy products that much.
- I love socks. I can’t sleep without them.
- I cry. A lot. Iam a very sensitive person. I empathize deeply, and cry when I’m happy, and/or sad.
- I hate the big city. I live in one city, and work in another, but I hate it! The traffic, crowds of people, and the pollution, are just a few reasons why.
- My dream job is to work for a magazine
- I am the oldest child
- My favorite color is green
- I am bi lingual
- I am afraid of frogs
- I drink a lot of water. The full recommended serving per day.
- I am super introverted.
Still working on this part…..
MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU
(I’ll follow the trend and copy and paste too)
- What are your favourite smells?
- What do you do when you’re stressed?
- What is your favourite season and why?
- Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
- Early bird or night owl?
- What is your biggest time-wasting habit?
- What’s one thing you want to master?
- What have you never tried but want to?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Describe the most precious thing in your room.
- What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly?